Saturday, July 18, 2009

we will always have Paris

I love our vacation and I like our hotel and I like going outside to play. I love the butterfly and they look beautiful and I love the sculpture of it. The butterfly is for Ms. Campbell because she likes butterflies. Ani

My favorite was the Mona Lisa and my other favorite is Liberty Leading the People about the French Revolution by the painter Gericault. Cold Play used it as their album cover. Roan

I really liked the paintings in the Louvre, especially all the ones on the ceilings. They must have been hard to paint and they are really detailed. Sam





2 comments:

  1. those paintings on the ceiling ARE pretty cool.
    A good hotel is worth its weight in good plumbing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sequence of the ninos and the petit oiseaux.

    ReplyDelete